Get ready. The future of home automation is here.
Thanks to Amazon and Kwikset, you won’t have to lift a finger again. You can now control your door locks with just the sound of your voice. It’s really that simple.
Kwikset is one of the leading manufacturers of smart locks, and is working to make your life easier than ever. Through integration with Alexa-enabled devices, such as Amazon Echo and Echo Dot, you can now control your Kevo smart home products by voice command.
“Kwikset continues to invest in our popular Kevo platform to make our users’ smart home experience as convenient, secure and seamless as possible,” says Ashton Good, Kwikset Senior Product Manager, Spectrum Brands Inc. – Hardware and Home Improvement Division. “Kwikset is pleased to add voice control through Amazon Alexa-enabled devices to the Kevo platform, giving our users other convenient way to control their smart locks.”
Users will be able to check the status of locks, lock and unlock Kevo products, and more with a few simple orders.
Here are the voice commands you’ll use the most:
– To check lock status: “Alexa, tell Kevo to check the status of my door.”
– To find out which locks work with Alexa: “Alexa, ask Kevo what locks I have.”
– To lock the door: “Alexa, ask Kevo to lock my door.”
– To unlock the door: “Alexa, ask Kevo to unlock my front door.”
– For general help, and a list of commands Alexa can help with: “Alexa, ask Kevo for help.”
If you’re looking to make your life easier, Kwikset and Amazon have just what you need. With just the power of your voice, you’ll have total control of your home. How much simpler could it be?